Monday 14 August 2017

Ghanaian Actresses Yvonne Nelson And Yvonne Okoro Reportedly Bury The Hatchet...


Beautiful Ghanian actress Yvonne Okoro has finally reconciled with her fellow actress Yvonne Nelson.





Yvonne Okoro disclosed this in an interview recently, she said ...


“It is over. After a while, you will sit down and start to think, why are we even fighting? It doesn’t even make sense. It is so unnecessary,” she disclosed.
She also said all she had to do was pick up her phone and call Yvonne,

“I picked up my phone and said Yvonne, where are you? ‘She said, ei what’s up?’…I said… you want me to come over or you wanna come over to my house? She said I can come over. She came over and that was it,”

The 33-year-old actress is happy the beef with her colleague is finally over.


*Wow nice that they made up...

No comments: