Sunday 25 December 2016

Memories Of Best/Funniest Christmas Ever



Some people cannot remember their best Christmas ever cos all has been good...Some cannot forget their best Christmas ever cos it probably has only been one.
I have several good memories of Christmas as a child....those times when we went shopping for New 'curtina ' shoes and white socks,those crazy dress which i rejected if they didn't look dramatic..The few times we went to the village for Xmas and the memories with my grandparents was epic and i cannot forget.

I will never forget my first Xmas as a mum...my boy was 4 months old and it was beautiful looking out the window at the snow carrying my baby in arms,the feeling i got then still gives me goose bumps till today.

Funniest Xmas ever?All dressed up on Xmas day and discovered i had bought two left legs of curtina shoes!

No comments: