Friday 14 October 2016

YOU ARE UNIQUELY DIFFERENT.

Just like a father and mother both love their child equally but differently, same way God loves us all "EQUALLY, but relates with us DIFFERENTLY!" God reveals Himself to us on our different levels.
Often times, people see life from a wrong perspective. They expect God to do for them what He(God) did for their neighbour, friend or family! Look at this very striking passage of the bible.
Joshua 1:5 says ".... as I was with Moses, so shall I be with You. I will not leave you nor forsake you!" God here was promising Joshua that He will be with him as He was with Moses. But He did NOT say I will do with you exactly what I did with Moses.
Now we all know that God did an amazing public show with Moses. So Joshua could have thought God will relate with on that level too.. but the truth is, they are different people entirely, and their ability to handle weighty issues may vary. Joshua stretched forth his rod on the jordan River and it did not partway. Yet with Moses, the red sea did!

Infact Joshua had to step into the river before it parted ways!
Stop trying to be a copycat, do your own thing. You are uniquely different!
As I was with Jane, so shall I be with Annabel. But I will not necessarily do with Annabel what I did with Jane!" Thats what God means. You know why? Annabel isn't and will never be Jane. Their purposes are Uniquely different. God does not do Encores!
Stop expecting God to bless you similar way He blessed your neighbour/friend. God does not have a routine. Don't let the 'routine mentality' to deprive you recognition of your blessing that is coming in another form!

"For I will do a new thing in you, the former things are passed away," says the Lord! Stop trying to be like other people. Its ok to emulate good people, but don't imitate them. I know you have mentors, but dont forget that YOU ARE NOT YOUR MENTOR. you are uniquely you.
From today start seeing yourself as a designer original. God will DEFINITELY show up for you like He did for your colleague, but maybe DIFFERENTLY.
As our destinys are different so are our mode of blessing and it's timing!

By Amos Dede

No comments: