Thursday 20 October 2016

Samir Nasri Rejects Prospect of Recall to France ' I Would Not Go Back Even If My Dad Was In charge'...

Samir Nasri has silenced whispers of a France recall despite great form on loan at Sevilla
Samir Nasri’s form has alerted French boss Didier Deschamps but the Manchester City reject says he has no intention of going back on his decision to stop representing the national team.

‘I wouldn’t go back even if my dad was in charge,’ he said. ‘I have said it 100 times and I am a man of my word. When I say something I don’t go back on it.’
Nasri and Deschamps are known to have a fractious relationship and the midfielder has been in the international wilderness since quitting France duty last August. 
The City loanee is back to his best again since moving to Spain and he credits the renaissance to his new manager making him the centre attention once again.


The Frenchman's performances are said to have alerted national coach Didier Deschamps ย 



Sevilla coach Jorge Sampaoli has put him back in central midfield from where he can direct the play.
Nasri said: ‘At Marseille I always played as a central midfielder, sometimes deep-lying and sometimes further forward. 






No comments: